Skilled Trades Assistant
|Job Title:||Skilled Trades Assistant|
|Location:||Newtown, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$72000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Masson|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 16:38|
Unique position with on-going opportunities. Working within Melbourne's inner suburbs. Working for family owned business with great benefits. Competitive hour rates with options for Saturday work.
Who are we?
Fetch are a specialist labour hire agency within the Construction industry. We have dedicated consultants to the Skilled Trades Assistant and Labouring space.
Benefits of Working for Fetch
- 2 pay runs per week - Ensuring you never miss your wages
- Leading Labour Hire Rates
- Work with only desirable companies - where employees are part of the team and not seen as casuals.
- Focus on long term roles with permanent opportunities
- Fetch PPE
- Regular site visits with coffees and lunches on Fetch
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- General trades assistant
- Use of hand and power tools
- Assisting qualified tradesman onsite i.e. Carpenters
- Manual handling
- Loading and unloading of materials
- White card
- 2-3 years construction experience
- Trades experience beneficial
- Own tools
- Own Transport
Workmanship plays a part in any role, however those individuals with the best attitudes and can prove to be reliable will never be out of work with Fetch.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's