|Job Title:||site supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2020 13:51|
My client is a boutique medium density builder with a strong presence across the Melbourne market. They have been steadily growing year on year and have a strong pipeline of work for the next 2 years, putting them in a strong market position. Due to an internal promotion, this company is looking for a supervisor to manage 2 sites across the NE of Melbourne.
You will be looking after between 1 - 2 sites in the North West of Melbourne, and will be required to come to office 1 day per week. This job has minimal contact with clients and quality inspectors, as the focus is on delivering a high quality product. Duties include;
- scheduling trades
- quality assurance and OHS
- workflow scheduling/planning
- build ongoing relationships with contractors and suppliers
- Ensuring all jobs under construction are being managed effectively and keeping to deadlines
- A minimum of 3 years of supervising experience
- medium density / townhouse experience is highly favourable
- carpentry qualified with a strong eye for details
- organised, reliable and strong work ethic
Why Work Here?
- Company is in a strong growth period, have job stability
- strong opportunities for employees to quickly advance
- This is a company that is not afraid of rewarding their best workers - it's not about how long you have been with the company
- Be more than just a number, have your opinions heard
- Sites across Melbourne
This is an opportunity not to be missed, so if you think you fit the bill please click 'apply now' and send your up to date CV to Charlotte at Fetch. Successful applicants only will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's