Site Manager | Custom Homes | South-East
|Job Title:||Site Manager | Custom Homes | South-East|
|Salary:||AU$110000 - AU$120000 per annum + Super + Car (depending on experience)|
|Contact Name:||Barry O'Donovan|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2021 15:49|
My client has been making significant noise within the luxury custom home market over the past few years because of their innovative approach, collaborative nature and emphasis on total custom satisfaction. They design and build luxury new homes and additions/alterations between $1- $3m.
They are currently looking for an exceptional Site Supervisor with a strong work ethic, commitment to quality and substantial experience in managing multiple, high-end, custom build projects. As they want to make a lasting experience for their customers.
If you are passionate about architecturally designed homes, have an eye for detail and take pride in building high quality homes, then this could be the right role for you!
What will you be doing?
- Managing the construction of award winning, architecturally designed homes; conscious of quality, time and budget.
- Guiding customers throughout the construction process
- Working together with key internal stakeholders to build exceptional homes
- Ensuring strict OH&S compliance standards are adhered to on work sites
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in delivering multiple, high-end, custom build projects within the $1-3m range
- Experience running multiple jobs: 5-6 projects at any given time
- A genuine passion for construction and delivering high qualtiy homes
- Thorough understanding of custom build workflow processes.
- Sound understanding of Australian Standards & Safety Regulations
- Exceptional project and relationship management skills
- Problem resolution skills
- Ability to manage a diverse group of subcontractors; drawing on your strong trade base that are recognised as custom build professionals
- Ability to identify process improvement opportunities and collaborate with others to implement changes
- Previous experience with basements
- Trade qualified/Tertiary qualifications in Building & Construction
- MUST have permanent work rights and live locally
What is in it for you?
- Exceptional portfolio of work to manage
- An amazing company culture and support network
- Good remuneration package and company car
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity you have been waiting for, please click 'apply now' to send your details to Barry at Fetch. Respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Site Manager | Luxury Residential
AU$90000 - AU$120000 per annum
Site Supervisor - Special Projects
Western Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum + car, petrol, etag, bonuses
AU$75000 - AU$95000 per annum
AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + bonuses
AU$100000.00 - AU$130000.00 per annum