|Job Title:||Signalling Technician/Electrician|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Lenagh|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2020 15:28|
Our client is a national market leader providing a diverse scope of work across the civil/rail infrastructure space. Due to recent project win and increase in workload, they now require multiple Signalling Technicians or Signal Electricians with a strong background on installation and delivery of rail signalling for a major project.
The role will see you reporting directly into the Signalling Construction Manager whilst working towards the delivery of all the signalling infrastructure on a high profile rail projects. You will be working as part of a team of direct and subcontract labour to make sure works are completed safely, on time and under budget
To be considered for this role the successful candidate must have over 3+ years experience working on similar size projects.
- Manage the the installation of signalling equipment on major rail project.
- Report into the Programme Manager any issues around constructability
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Stakeholder management
- Ensure compliance with current OH&S guidelines
- Assist with project programme
- Provide strong leadership and mentorship
- Manage subcontractors
- Minimum 3+ years experience managing install on similar Rail signalling projects. Ideally in Australia
- Excellent understanding of rail signalling, earthworks, underground services.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- A successful track record working for major contractors on large infrastructure projects
- Level 1 Train Track Safety Awareness course or current RIW Card
This organisation has an excellent culture that promotes a strong team based environment. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career with an International organisation.
To apply please click the apply now button call me on 0424 260 276 for a confidential discussion regarding this role or other opportunities.