Setter Out - Joinery
|Job Title:||Setter Out - Joinery|
|Location:||Carrum Downs, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Diana Saif|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 17:12|
Our Client is a well establish Company looking for a Setter Out Candidate with a strong background in commerical Joinery.
The successful applicant will:
- AutoCAD & Microvellum experience preferred (candidates can be trained in these systems if all other qualifications listed are met)
- Knowledgeable in Set Out Software and CNC machinery programming compatibilities and application
- Knowledgeable in architectural joinery construction and production
- Knowledgeable in joinery materials, finishes, allowances, requirements
The duties and responsibilities will be undertaken in various areas, listed below:
- Ability to understand and apply (from a commercial perspective) joinery construction processes in set out for production/installation
- Ability to plan and design as per instructions, details and specifications
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings
- Ability to produce detailed shop drawings from architectural drawings
- Ability to produce cutting lists for production
- Ability to liaise with internal and external parties
APPLY NOW !!
Call Diana on 0436 011 276 if you have the relevant experience or know someone who would !!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's