|Job title:||Senior Transport Engineer|
|Salary||AU$100000 - AU$110000 per annum + Super|
|Contact name:||Jess Ondarchie|
- Salary of up to $110,00 per annum plus super (Band 7)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Working alongside a team of passionate and driven transport engineers
- Modern offices inner suburban offices
- Working on major transport projects and capitol works programs
- 4 weeks of annual leave AND 16 days of personal leave
We are seeking 2 x Senior Traffic engineers help lead a team of transport engineers. You will be tasked with leading their team in managing the council's capital works programs. You will be able to provide guidance with the ability to provide and promote the service culture through your personal leadership skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (Batchelor Civil Engineering).
- Experienced using AutoCAD
- Proven customer service ability when liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in building transport engineering capabilities through providing guidance to staff members and initiating system and process design improvements.
- Previous experience working in a local council or government role a bonus
- Demonstrated ability to manage difficult people and situations in a calm, rational and respectful manner