Track Engineer - Intermediate
|Job Title:||Track Engineer - Intermediate|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$130000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Naziah Rana|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2020 14:52|
This client is a leader in the industry having won multiple large-scale infrastructure projects in Melbourne and Regional Victoria. The mix of work on offer will be a variety of advisory, delivery and alliance projects for all the key rail clients in Victoria.
They are looking for an intermediate level Track Engineer to undertake detailed design and construction phase services for the planning and delivery phases of these major projects.
You'll be responsible for:
- Working on the design of track alignment, formation, earthworks and drainage on rail projects
- Reporting on and production of technical drawings
- The resolution of non-conformance regarding design standards and operational requirements
- Continually champion Safety in Design, risk assessments
- You will be part of one of the largest teams in the state working on major infrastructure projects.
- Work with an organisation that has secured the most work in Melbourne giving you longevity and the opportunity to grow your career.
- Balance of delivery and advisory works.
- Proven experience working on rail projects in Australia, as well as a degree in Civil Engineering (or similar).
- Have a working knowledge of Bentley Rail Track (BRT) or OpenRail.
- An understanding of V/Line, ARTC, MTM standards and design process will be highly advantageous.
If you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in applying, please click "apply now" or send an up-to-date CV to Naziah Rana at
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$90000 - AU$120000 per annum
AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum
Associate Electrical Engineer
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum
Senior Civil Engineer
Senior Hydraulic Engineer
SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$100000 - AU$130000 per annum