Senior Landscape Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Landscape Architect|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum + + Super|
|Contact Name:||Lee Stevens|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 09:54|
This national award-winning consultancy has a strong reputation in the industry due to its formidable projects and incredible team meaning they have a continuous and diverse pipeline of projects across greenfield and brownfield sites. They have been an industry leader for over 40 years and are going from strength to strength. Due to acquiring multiple land development projects they are looking to strategically grow their design team.
Your New Role
This is an incredible opportunity that will see you gain valuable experience and opportunity as a Senior Landscape Architect. You will oversee various projects and be part of a passionate and driven design team as well as assist and mentor junior landscape architects.
This will be a diverse role as you will have the opportunity to increase your experience in client relationship management as well as project management depending on what suits your passion, drive and long-term career aspirations.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Ideally you will have 5+ years' experience working across various typologies
- Highly experienced in design software
- A proven background
- Highly motivated and passionate with excellent communication skills
- The ability to motivate and inspire a team
What You'll Get in Return
- Receive an above market salary commensurate with experience
- Be groomed and mentored to be a future leader within the business
- Inner South East location close to public transport networks
- A dedicated personal career plan and regular salary reviews
- Work on a variety of large-scale projects across residential and infrastructure works
- Opportunity to attend network events and professional development seminars
HOW TO APPLY
If you meet the listed requirements, please contact Lee Stevens on 0404 273 760 or email with your CV and Folio of work.
If you feel this role isn't the right fit, please still contact Lee Stevens and he will discuss other roles and provide career advice to help achieve your goals.