Senior Contract Manager | Civil Structures
|Job Title:||Senior Contract Manager | Civil Structures|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2020 11:40|
With a recognised structural portfolio ranging over 20 years, our client's product range expands from civil to commercial including; mining, bridges, rail & roads throughout Victoria.
Priding themselves in concrete packages & structures with project delivery up to $10 Million, with 3 offices here in Victoria this company holds successful relationships with the states Tier 1 deliveries.
Seeking a Senior Contracts Manager to help grow the company into the next business phase, this experienced individual will be comfortable wearing several business hats and will report to the General Manager & Director.
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Sound knowledge and proven experience in contract management, business development, preparing tender documents, estimating up to 10 Million on concrete packages, with a client facing approach.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to fully understand, research, resolve and deliver on improvement opportunities for the business.
- Lead, motivate, assist and performance manage operational team members towards best practice
- Oversee and coordinate numerous structural projects throughout Melbourne from reinforced concrete packages, temporary bridging, roads & level crossings.
- Ensuring a safe and efficient customer focused operation through leadership of the direct reports and broader operational team.
Oversee project delivery, including;
- Oversee of team mobilisation including structures, securing budgets and resourcing
- Development of baseline project dimensions and detail which include budget, scope & scheduling for sufficient delivery
- Preparing management and client status reports in accordance with business requirements
- Ensure safety is a constant focus within all projects and every action is taken with safety at the forefront of each day
To be successful in this role, you must have;
- Extensive experience within the civil space, roads, rail & concrete structures specifically
- Ability to find & price concrete structures packages over $10 Million
- Skills will include; pricing work off first principles, contract administration, tender preparation, estimating, business development, client liaising, construction management along with contract management, delivery of temporary & permanent works
- You will utilise your established relationships within the structural space from Tier 1&2 preferably from the Melbourne market
- Run & Manage jobs if required with broad project experience across small changes, medium and large projects with real deliverables
- Work with an industry leader on Melbourne's large-scale projects from an operations perspective
- Reporting to the director & General Manager, you will be offered an attractive salary of up to $250,000 + generous bonus /incentive plan based on experience
- An option based on performance, you can gain profit share or equity in the medium term
- Be apart a successful business operating for over 20 years, be a part of next business phase adding growth and further success.
- Work with driven individuals that strive for industry success and reputation.
Please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above, only considered applications will be contacted on this occasion.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491267577 CVs sent direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's