Senior Civil Project Manager - Defense
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Project Manager - Defense|
|Salary:||AU$130000 - AU$160000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Bernie Guthie|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2020 10:15|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established Project Manager to join one of Australia's fastest growing engineering consultancies. As this business has had continuous project tendering success, the time has come to grow the Project Management team once more again.
This position will be leading significant defense, aviation, and other government projects from the early stages of tender preparation, through to the delivery and commissioning of projects. You will be responsible for managing multi-discipline engineering teams with internal and external stakeholders. This position will see you as the key client contact for the Melbourne office, reporting to the Nation Project Manager Lead.
We're looking to speak to a Senior Project Manager who boasts the following;
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Strong Project Management experience, particularly working with federal and state government entities
- Defense experience is a must
- Candidates need to hold the right to work in Australia and currently reside in Australia
- Candidate must have or be able to access appropriate defense clearances
- Ability to build and leverage business relationships
If this opportunity piques your interest, please apply online.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Manager | Land Development
Flood Hydrology Modeller
Systems Engineer - Requirements Speclialist
AU$130000 - AU$160000 per annum
Junior Plumbing/Hydraulics Engineer
AU$55000 - AU$65000 per annum + package