Quality Assurance Manager | Precast Concrete
|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Manager | Precast Concrete|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2020 10:16|
Quality Assurance Manager | Precast & Formwork
Seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to maintain the quality assurance throughout multiple stations of the factory, ensuring all requirements of the specification are complied with and documented. As QA Manager you will be responsible for guiding and directing a team of 4+ QA's on Melbourne South East.
As Quality Assurance Advisor, you will be accountable for:
- Developing and maintaining QA/QC procedures
- Managing pre-pour, pre delivery, defects and overall quality of product prior to dispatch
- Lead by example, providing support for QA's within all functions of the business
Requirements for this role are:
- Must have proven experience with concrete based projects / structures
- Relevant education & training required
- Experience in auditing systems and processes
- Compliance & safety at the forefront of each day
- Experience in preparation, implementation, control and maintenance of the Quality Assurance System and processes
- Experience using idencia is preferred
Join a leading precast manufacturer within the management team, your experience will influence the daily quality and productivity within the factory.
Start before the Christmas closure and secure a fulltime role offering 38+ hours a week with 6am starts, occasion Saturdays where required.
Salary offered between $80,000-$100,000 + Superannuation, offered based on previous experience.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below or send your CV direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's