Project Manager | Structural Steel | Residential & Commercial
|Job Title:||Project Manager | Structural Steel | Residential & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$130000 - AU$150000 per annum + Vehicle|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2020 16:09|
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity within the subcontract space of steel? We are now looking for an experienced Project Manager or General manager with a demonstrated background delivering structural steel based commercial & residential projects of values up to $3 Million here in Australia.
Now known in the industry as the go to sub-contractor for steel install, this company is eager to uphold their reputation and grow at a stable speed, quality being held at an all-time high. While your position as an Projects Manager can be demanding, the ability to take a hands-on approach in a business experiencing an exciting growth phase presents tremendous opportunity.
- Responsible for the direct report of: Project Coordinators & Engineering team, you will ensure cost effective and time managed scheduling detailing, fabrication and installation
- Oversee company profit margin, targets while reducing costs where applicable
- Experience using 3D software Tekla, Microsoft suite, Auto CAD & interpret architectural, engineering and fabrication drawings
- Clear communications while Coordinating with sub-contractors, trades, scheduling, cranes and builders
- Providing Invoicing information to Managers while updating all required information for direct & client based meetings.
- A minimum of 5-7+ years industry experience within the local subcontract space of structural steel with focus on residential & commercial projects
- Ability to meet deadlines on a regular basis while maintaining a high level of accuracy and quality
- Understanding of software packages: Microsoft excel, Auto CAD, SAP system & 3D Tekla
- Previous experience coordinating fabrications, steel and install
- Willingness to travel for all works throughout Melbourne
- With a high retention of staff this role is now available due to company growth, you will be reporting to the General Manager working Monday - Friday.
- Offering a salary package of up to 150K including vehicle
- Grow with a established company offering security in the sub contract field
- Work throughout Melbourne with an office based just 35 minutes from Melbourne's CBD.
If you feel you hold the required experience for this role, please apply with an updated CV, your CV must include all recent deliveries outlining projects, values and sizable jobs here in Australia.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's