Project Manager | Land Development
|Job Title:||Project Manager | Land Development|
|Contact Name:||Naziah Rana|
|Job Published:||October 22, 2020 11:20|
A leader in the land development industry is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team. Since their inception, this organisation has experienced steady growth and kept a focus on its people and company culture. Having worked on some of Melbourne's largest commercial, industrial and residential projects, they have recently secured more work and are looking to grow their team.
You'll be responsible for:
- Project Managing from inception to completion on a mix of residential, commercial and industrial projects
- Work closely with the project design team to ensure quality engineering solutions are delivered to budget and time frames
- Liaising with clients, government authorities, contractors and internal stakeholders.
- Opportunity to work within a flat company structure that will allow you to focus on your career and growth whilst working on large commercial and residential projects.
- Industry specific training, development opportunities and assistance in obtaining accreditations.
- Relaxed company culture, social events, annual celebrations, rewards, and recognition.
- Previous demonstrated experience working within land development of greenfield sites, coupled with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering (or similar).
- Excellent relationship management skills including strong written and verbal communication.
- Ability to manage small to medium sized projects autonomously and have robust problem-solving skills.
If you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in applying, please click "apply now" or send an up-to-date CV to Naziah Rana at
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
CAD Manager | Land/Urban Development Consultancy
Civil Draftsperson | Microstation
Senior Geotechnical Engineer | Varied Projects | Build a Team
Perth, Western Australia
Design Engineer | 12d Designer