Project Manager - Infrastructure Advisory
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Infrastructure Advisory|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Bernie Guthie|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2020 15:25|
This is a great opportunity to join one of Australia's oldest management consultancies who specialise in major road & rail infrastructure projects. With recent success on a number of key project appointments to the leading government organizations (RPV, LXRA & ARTC), this business is needing to bolster its advisory capacity.
In this position using your years of experience in construction delivery, you'll be advising clients on construction methods, materials and offering contractual input into the reference design of some the countries most significant upcoming projects.
We're ideally looking to speak to Civil Project Managers who boast the following;
- Hold a degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- 6-10 years of experience within the local Victorian infrastructure market (ideally rail)
- Strong project delivery experience (either government or contractor preferred)
- Experience dealing with 'tier 1' projects and complex delivery methods
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
If this opportunity resonates with you, please apply online
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's