Project Engineer / Junior Project Manager | Civil Structures
|Job Title:||Project Engineer / Junior Project Manager | Civil Structures|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$140000 per annum + Superannuation, Car + Extras|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2020 14:39|
Join a recognised leader in civil subcontractor here in Melbounre as we head into what will be a peak year in civil structure supplies for 2021.
Delivering on all areas of concrete structures with a strong success rate in Roads, Bridges, Level Crossings, Bypass's and road upgrades throughout Victoria.
Several opportunities have now become available due to growth for upcoming projects for experienced Project Engineers & Junior Project Managers to join the lively team, reporting directly to the General Manager.
Responsibilities of the role include
- Managing sub-contractor works packages, co-ordinating design and build changes with stakeholders and managing commercial risk and negotiation.
- Ability to manage projects whilst ensuring trades are supported.
- Supervision, ensure QA, ordering, invoicing, reporting etc are completed
- Understanding concrete structures from Reo, Formwork & Concrete Pour
- Preparation of cost forecasts while ensuring quotas and deadlines are achieved throughout all projects
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Completed education in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 3-5 years local industry experience
- Compatible experience in civil infrastructure / concrete structures with understanding of: level crossings, brides, freeways, bypass's, upgrades & expansions
- Management and technical lead for concrete, formwork structures, foundations, retaining structures and temporary works projects in complex environments.
- Problem solving deliverables & OH&S leadership skills.
- Salary offered based on experience between $100,000- $140,000 + Superannuation + Extras
- Join a lively team, priding themselves on recognised projects throughout Victoria
- Strong retention rates for all employees accompanied with internal promotions throughout career
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491 267 577 CVs sent direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's