Project Coordinator - Concrete Structures
|Job Title:||Project Coordinator - Concrete Structures|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + Superannuation|
|Start Date:||April 2021|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2021 12:13|
Join a concrete specialist as a Project Coordinator delivering full structural packages here in Melbourne to tier 2-3 contractors, packages ranging up to $15 Million.
With a project portfolio stretching across Commercial, Residential & Government based projects you'd be joining a team led by young, driven and talented professionals with a hunger for success in the construction industry.
Due to project growth, we are now seeking a talented Project Coordinator / Site Coordinator to join the team full time with works across town from Inner suburbs to Melbourne's South East - this role will suit likeminded individuals looking to progress their careers and join a vibrant team.
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Working within the project team reporting to the project manager to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
- Health and Safety
- Communicating over multiple platforms from Project Managers, Construction Managers, Client liaising with weekly meetings.
- Planning and project programming per stage of site
- Document control & OH&S site safety
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 2-3 + Years' experience in construction coordination role (structures specific)
- A tertiary degree in Structural Engineering or Construction Management
- An ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Will consider a Junior Project Coordinator for this role
- Demonstrated experience delivering packages between $3M-$10M+
- Strong staff retention rates are what our client prides themselves on, offering a fulltime opportunity with a work life balance joining a team of up to 150 employees.
- Reporting directly to the Construction Manager & Managing Director you will be offered an attractive salary between $80,00-$100,000 +superannuation (RDOs included)
- Quarterly staff events, BBQs, social events with a supportive management team
- Monday - Saturday roster with rotating Saturdays required.
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491267577 for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's