Precast Yard - Leading Hand
|Job Title:||Precast Yard - Leading Hand|
|Contact Name:||Sean McKinney|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 09:50|
We are currently looking for an experienced Pre Cast Production Manager for a busy contractor based in the North of Melbourne. They are known as one of the leading infrastructure services providers in Victoria and due to a recent restructure the role has surfaced.
The role will see you responsible for all the manufacturing and running of pre-stresses/ precast structures in the yard while reporting directly into the Operations Manager.
In this role your key responsibilities will be:
- Day to day management of production in line with program, schedule and cost
- Ensure high level of QA/QC is met with production
- Manage and drive high level of delivery with production team
- Continuing strong relationship with key stakeholders through open communication
- Manage OH&S to achieve zero harm results for the team
To be successful in your application you will need:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications in civil or manufacturing.
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role of Production Manager or Supervisor
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of precast structures
- Proactive approach to OH&S
If you meet the above criteria and want to work for a market leader click the apply now button. Alternatively you can send an updated CV
For a confidential conversation regarding the above role please contact me on 0449700967
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's