|Job Title:||Pipe Layer|
|Salary:||+Travel + Super + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Leo Clatworthy|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 16:42|
- Up-to $42.00 Casual rate + Travel + Super + Penalties
- Work in Southern Suburbs - On-Going Projects
- Immediate Start - Temp to Perm Opportunity
Due to expansion within the business and projects across the Western growth corridors, our client is seeking experienced and accredited Sewer and Water Pipe Layers for an immediate start. You will be working on a large Sub-divisional Project in the Western Suburbs with no end date and the opportunity to go permenant once agreed hours have been completed (and all parties are happy). They predominantly focus on Sewer & Stormwater, Wetlands & Subdivision Projects and are currently one of the most respected companies within the Civil space.
- 12 Months Experience on Civil Projects
- Experience working in depths up to 6m and using shields
- Experience setting levels, trenching, shielding, reading plans, offsets
- Sewer Experience Essential
- Confined Space Ticket
- Install Sewer/Stormwater Pipes
- Read & Interpret Plans
- Trenching & Digging
- Pouring Concrete Thrusts
- Toppy Labouring When Required
This opportunity is on a labour hire basis, however there are multiple contracts to be completed. Usually 3-6 months casual with the opportunity to go perm (if desirable).
If you are interested in working for this growing company please click 'apply now' to send through your resume or call Leo on 0420 958 825 for more info.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's