|Job Title:||Pipe Layer|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$42 per hour + + Travel + Super + Penalties|
|Contact Name:||Leo Clatworthy|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 15:44|
Due to expansion within the business and winning projects across the Eastern corridors, our client is seeking experienced and accredited Sewer Pipe Layers for an immediate start.
You will be working on a major Project scheduled to run at least 18 months with the opportunity to go permanent once agreed hours have been completed (and all parties are happy).
- 12 Months Experience on Civil Projects
- Experience working in depths up to 6m
- Experience setting levels, trenching, shielding, reading plans, offsets
- Sewer or Storm Water Pipe Laying Experience Essential
- Temp to Perm Opportunity for Right Candidate
- Training & Development in to Leading Hand Position
- Two Weekly Pay Runs
- Overtime Available
- Major Project - Long Term
- Lay Sewer Pipes
- Read & Interpret Plans
- Set Levels and Gradients
- Work Un-Supervised
- Potential to Lead Small Team
This opportunity is on a labour hire basis, however there are multiple contracts to be completed. Usually 3-6 months casual with the opportunity to go perm (if desirable).
If you are interested in working for this growing company please click 'apply now' to send through your resume or call Leo on 0420 958 825 for more info.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's