|Job title:||Mechanical Revit Modeller|
|Salary||AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum + + Superannuation *based on experience|
|Contact name:||Jamie Beaumont|
Mechanical Revit Modeller
Location - CBD, Melbourne
Salary - $80,000 - $110,000 + Super *based on experience
My client, a global Tier 1 multi-disciplinary consultancy has seen consistent success over the past few years and are now looking to add to their Mechanical team with an experienced Mechanical BIM Modeller.
This business has a diverse portfolio of projects across healthcare, schools and prisons and with huge funding in those areas of the next 4 years this will only be getting busier. They invest heavily in developing their staff and award success through incentives and genuine career development.
If you've thought about what this year looks like for you and you're having any doubts around what's to come, please reach out for a chat. You may not be actively seeking a new role but just interested as to what markets are busy.
- Very strong pipeline of work keeping you busy for years to come
- Chance to work on large, complex and challenging projects
- Work autonomously with great flexibility
- Start on a lucrative salary package
- Prepare Mechanical documentation in Revit MEP
- Regular interaction and liaison with the team of engineers
- Deal with teams on program, profitability, technical risk management and overall Client satisfaction
- Management of families
- Work closely and develop trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years local engineering consultancy drafting experience - If less experienced, still apply as there is potential for multiple roles
- Experience working specifically with mechanical packages
- Revit skills essential
- A relevant Diploma and above would be preferential
- Strong awareness of the Australian standards
Opportunities to join leading engineering consultancies are few and far between. If you like the idea of being part of the club who are delivering Victoria's most iconic projects give Jamie Beaumont a call on 0498 017 287 for a discreet chat.
Job has Expired