|Job title:||Mechanical Project Manager|
|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||company car + package|
|Contact name:||Ollie Ballard|
Mechanical Project Manager (HVAC)
There are plenty of reasons why you would want to work for a large Tier 1 contractor, but why would you want to work for an established Tier 2 contractor?
- You may be getting frustrated with the amount of paperwork and hoops you have to jump through on larger projects?
- You may want exposure to other areas of a business to allow yourself to become more well rounded?
- You're voice might be falling on deaf ears without a direct line to senior management?
I have a role with a Tier 2 mechanical contractor who work on government projects from $1m-$10m, the projects are fast moving, very involved and need someone with good organisational skills.
You will be working on a range of projects that include hospitals, universities, labs and aged care centres.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality / industry standards
- Delivering full design and build projects from estimate handover to commissioning
- Planning work in a way which ensures that key milestones and completion dates are achieved
- Tender event schedules, design management strategy, project planning and Project Management systems
- Predicting cost to completion
- Financial management to include pricing variations
- Client focused & skill to maintain relationships
- Self-motivated person
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Gain experience with a strong Mechanical contractor
- Work with a successful operational team
- Direct report to Director of the business
- Progression and view for promotion depending on performance
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or contact Ollie Ballard on 0447 612 363.