|Job title:||Leading Hand|
|Salary||AU$35 - AU$40 per hour + Ute + Super|
|Contact name:||Phil Underdown|
- FT position with market leading civil contractor
- Progression route into Foreman/Supervisor role
- Work on a variety of projects - subdivisions, roads, wetlands & more.
- Call Phil for more info 0491276026
About the business
Fetch are currently partnered with a number of leading civil construction businesses who are experiencing massive growth and increased project pipeline. Due to the expansion they have openings for 2 Leading Hands across 2 different business lines. Type of projects will be subdivisions, road upgrades, bridge builds, wetlands projects, streetscapes, drainage and water infrastructure & more.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Assist Foreman and Project Managers with delivering projects on time and in budget
- Manage day to day works - oversee current staff members and manage sub-contractors on site
- Read plans and set out work accordingly
- Ensure worksite is operated safely in accordance with project SWMS
- Complete documentation and compliance on site as required
- Participate in audits, meetings, sign-offs, safety inspections, staff meetings & more.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Australian Driver's license and own transport
- 1-2 years experience as a leading hand in a similar role
- Strong planning, leadership and organisation skills
- White card & any other relevant industry tickets
- Self motivated with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ambition and drive to progress in career
- Focus on OHS
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please click "apply now" to forward a copy of your resume. Please note due to the large number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.