|Job Title:||Leading Hand|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + Ute + Super|
|Start Date:||Immediate start|
|Contact Name:||Phil Underdown|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2021 10:19|
- FT positions with market leading civil contractors
- Progression route into Foreman/Supervisor role
- Work on a variety of projects - subdivisions, roads, wetlands & more.
- Call Phil 0491276026 for more info
About the business
Fetch are currently partnered with a number of leading civil construction businesses who are experiencing massive growth and increased project pipeline. Due to the expansion they have openings for 3 Leading Hands across 2 different business lines. Type of projects will be subdivisions, road upgrades, bridge builds, wetlands projects, streetscapes, drainage and water infrastructure & more.
Day to day duties will include the following:
- Assist Foreman and Project Managers with delivering projects on time and in budget
- Manage day to day works - oversee current staff members and manage sub-contractors on site
- Read plans and set out work accordingly
- Ensure worksite is operated safely in accordance with project SWMS
- Complete documentation and compliance on site as required
- Participate in audits, meetings, sign-offs, safety inspections, staff meetings & more.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Australian Driver's license and own transport
- 1-2 years experience as a leading hand in a similar role
- Strong planning, leadership and organisation skills
- White card & any other relevant industry tickets
- Self motivated with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ambition and drive to progress in career
- Focus on OHS
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please click "apply now" to forward a copy of your resume. Please note due to the large number of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's