|Job title:||Junior Site Supervisor | High-end Residential|
|Salary||AU$70000 - AU$100000 per annum + Super + Vehicle|
|Contact name:||Barry O'Donovan|
About the Business
Our client is an established high-end builder, known for delivering beautifully designed architectural renovations, extensions and new builds across the inner metropolitan areas of Melbourne. Due consistent and sustained growth of this award winning business, they would like to take on a site supervisor to grow alongside the business and share their success.
Why You Want to Work Here
Located in the Hawthorn area, this company offers a fun, easy-going work culture with a high focus on quality builds you can be passionate to put your name to. This is a unique opportunity for a site manager to come on board and manage 1-2 projects at a time in the inner suburbs of Melbourne. This is quite a hands on role where you will be working alongside a PM and reporting to a supportive Director, learning from the best in the business - an opportunity not to be missed!
To Be Considered
To be considered for this unique opportunity, we are looking for;
- Carpentry qualified
- Solid experience working on architecturally designed residential sites $2M +
- MUST have experience working with renovations and extensions
- Experience as a leading hand or site supervisor on custom architectural projects
- Ambitious, driven and passionate about high quality finishes
- Must live locally and have the right to work in Australia
- Be comfortable working autonomously and with a small and inclusive team
If this sounds like the golden opportunity you've been waiting for, please apply now by sending your up to date cv to Barry. Please make sure to highlight any relevant high-end residential projects you have worked on and builders you have subcontracted to.