|Job title:||Junior Quality Assurance - Precast|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$50000 - AU$63000 per annum + Superannuation|
|Contact name:||Natalie Stokan|
Are you an entry level Quality Assurance Engineer eager to secure a long term opportunity within Precast?
An exciting role is now avaialble for a junior QA to take thier career to the next level, join an established Precast manufacturer where you will maintain the quality & document control for pre & post pour concrete panels within a busy mid-level precast yard located West of Melbourne.
Applications will have previous experience in a graduate / intern role around concrete within A&NZ over the last 12 months.
- Implementation of document control and assessment of new products incl. Mould checks, post pours, pre pours.
- Monitor concrete for cost, root causes and consistency.
- Ensure all QA documentation is appropriately filed, and controlled documents are appropriately managed.
- Liaison with customer on quality related issues
- Develop relationships with production managers and supervisors and collaborate to resolve quality issues.
- Spot-check compliance of concrete strength testing, slump tests and concrete consistency
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality processes.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure.
- A strong sense of accountability with the ability to follow through on tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships.
- Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with quality and safety while documenting projects daily.
- Liaise and assist Production Manager to ensure a satisfactory outcome is achieved.
Requirements for this role are:
- As a Junior entry level, you will have worked in a similar field over the past 12 months, ideally as an intern / graduate based role.
- Auditing systems and processes, compliance & safety at the forefront of each day
- Perform and record all daily pre-pour inspections of moulds, reinforcement and final set up & ensure concrete is not poured until final inspection has taken place.
- Ensure panels are manufactured in accordance to shop drawings, ANZ standards and relevant specifications.
- Raise NCRs on defective product in a timely manner and follow through to Client approval, product rectification and close out.
- Conduct and record as-built dimensions.
- Attend Quality Meetings to address quality issues, defects, NCRS and audit findings.
- Clear communication with full working rights in Australia.
Join a friendly, well-established precast manufacturer long term. Gain experience in precast quality driving your career to a niche sector of construction. Learn from the abundance of experience you will be surrounded by daily.
- Fulltime hours & occasional Saturdays where required.
- Salary offered between $50,000-$63,000 + Superannuation.
- Onsite parking, Inner Melbourne location
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below or send your CV direct