Junior Quality Assurance - Precast
|Job Title:||Junior Quality Assurance - Precast|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$63000 per annum + Superannuation|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2021 11:12|
Are you an entry level Quality Assurance Engineer eager to secure a long term opportunity within Precast?
An exciting role is now avaialble for a junior QA to take thier career to the next level, join an established Precast manufacturer where you will maintain the quality & document control for pre & post pour concrete panels within a busy mid-level precast yard located West of Melbourne.
Applications will have previous experience in a graduate / intern role around concrete within A&NZ over the last 12 months.
- Implementation of document control and assessment of new products incl. Mould checks, post pours, pre pours.
- Monitor concrete for cost, root causes and consistency.
- Ensure all QA documentation is appropriately filed, and controlled documents are appropriately managed.
- Liaison with customer on quality related issues
- Develop relationships with production managers and supervisors and collaborate to resolve quality issues.
- Spot-check compliance of concrete strength testing, slump tests and concrete consistency
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality processes.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure.
- A strong sense of accountability with the ability to follow through on tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships.
- Ensure all works are carried out in accordance with quality and safety while documenting projects daily.
- Liaise and assist Production Manager to ensure a satisfactory outcome is achieved.
Requirements for this role are:
- As a Junior entry level, you will have worked in a similar field over the past 12 months, ideally as an intern / graduate based role.
- Auditing systems and processes, compliance & safety at the forefront of each day
- Perform and record all daily pre-pour inspections of moulds, reinforcement and final set up & ensure concrete is not poured until final inspection has taken place.
- Ensure panels are manufactured in accordance to shop drawings, ANZ standards and relevant specifications.
- Raise NCRs on defective product in a timely manner and follow through to Client approval, product rectification and close out.
- Conduct and record as-built dimensions.
- Attend Quality Meetings to address quality issues, defects, NCRS and audit findings.
- Clear communication with full working rights in Australia.
Join a friendly, well-established precast manufacturer long term. Gain experience in precast quality driving your career to a niche sector of construction. Learn from the abundance of experience you will be surrounded by daily.
- Fulltime hours & occasional Saturdays where required.
- Salary offered between $50,000-$63,000 + Superannuation.
- Onsite parking, Inner Melbourne location
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below or send your CV direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Transport Manager - Precast
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
AU$90000 - AU$110000 per annum
Senior Foreman | Concrete Structures
AU$150000 - AU$161000 per annum + + Superannuation + Vehicle
Foreman - Concrete Structures
AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum + +Super+Car