|Job title:||Hydraulic Designer|
|Salary||AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Georgia Gregor|
Are you a skilled Hydraulic Designer, looking to broaden your scope? To step into the Tier 1 space, or work with a leading contractor in the field?
The role of a Hydraulics Designer will be to manage the design department to ensure the construction of hydraulic systems so that they comply with necessary Australian Standards and Codes. Ensure you coordinate with other trades in the implementation of the hydraulic design and construction phase.
- Prepare comprehensive drawings, plans and diagrams of hydraulic installations in Auto-CAD, Revit, or engineering software
- Coordination's with on-site management and clients on drawing specification
- Assisting Hydraulics Engineers in design and layout of hydraulics installations
- Collect, study, and combine initial design ideas from engineers into coherent technical drafts for further study and review by project managers
- Review technical drafts as needed according to verbal or written instructions from project managers, engineering team and clients
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements
Skills & Experience Required:
- Prior experience designing hydraulic systems, include sewer reticulation systems, sanitary plumbing, storm water and water services within Australia would be an advantage
- Well informed on Australian Plumbing Standards AS3500 and AS5601
- Strong expertise with AutoCAD is a must
- Knowledge in Revit MEP is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Work well within a team environment but with the confidence to work autonomously when required
- Work to existing company procedures and reporting
- Able to cope well under pressure and work in a fast-paced environment to deadlines
- Be either an Australian Citizen or holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply
How to apply:
If this position interests you, then please 'apply now' or call Georgia on 0491 267 577 for a confidential conversation regarding your next career move!