Foreman | Residential & Commercial Concrete Structures
|Job Title:||Foreman | Residential & Commercial Concrete Structures|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$140000.00 per annum|
|Start Date:||1st June 2020|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2020 11:41|
Established concrete structures company operating for over 15 years with experience in the construction industry of both residential & commercial, offering concrete packages including footings, slabs, columns, shockcrete, walls, precast panels, etc.
Specialised projects from mid-level apartments, commercial spaces, basements etc with works throughout inner Melbourne
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Contribute to development of work methods, construction programs and planned workload.
- Ordering of materials, scheduling delivery of all services including subcontractors.
- Coordinate the work and performance of up to 20+ team members on site, with the ability to achieve outcomes and troubleshooting onsite issues.
- Lead by example with previous experience in a similar role offering ability to clearly deliver communications and outlined expectations to the team and management - references required
- Roll out OHS / toolbox with staff including monthly participation of foreman meetings
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Trade Qualification holding supporting tickets as Foreman - formwork experience essential
- Proven experience particularly structures, carpentry favoured.
- Sound knowledge of planning and identifying variations through scheduling etc
- The ability to overcome challenges with a reputable delivery history.
- Experience liaising with subcontractors, leading hands and staff in an approachable manner.
Seeking a structural foreman that can lead by example and has worked through the ranks - you will demonstrate the fundamentals of delivering structural projects.
Strong staff retention rates are what our client prides themselves on, offering a fulltime opportunity with a work life balance joining a team of up to 50 employees.
Reporting directly to the General Manager you will be offered an attractive salary package between 120,000 & $150,000 based on previous experience.
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491267577 CVs sent direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's