Foreman - Concrete Structures
|Job Title:||Foreman - Concrete Structures|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum + +Super+Car|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2021 14:33|
Delivering concrete packages across Melbourne's commercial & residential sector my client now welcomes a skilled foreman to join long term!
Established 5+ years ago, I'm looking to connect with structures foreman delivering all their jobs with safety at the forefront, strong management skills and an eye for complex plans and ability to deliver outside the box.
Project portfolio currently upwards of $2-$5M with established relationships throughout commercial & residential developments, Projects include: Aged Care, Community centre, Schools, Mid-Level Apartments + Basements with an Aged Care development due to start in Melbourne's East & a secondary project in Melbourne's Inner West.
You'd be joining a talented team of over 80 employees delivering packages including earthworks, concrete, formwork & placement whilst managing subcontractors including steel & post tension. A company led by industry professionals, driven, talented while up for a laugh!
Responsibilities of the role include;
- Coordinate daily, weekly & monthly work schedules, construction programs and planned workload.
- Ordering of materials, scheduling delivery of all services including subcontractors.
- Coordinate the work and performance of up to 40+ team members on site, + subbies
- Lead by example with previous experience in formwork carpentry OR formwork concrete
- Communications and outlined expectations to the team and management - references required
- Roll out OHS / toolbox with staff including monthly participation of foreman meetings
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 2+ Years' experience as Structures Foreman with willingness to roll up your sleeves up and work with the team where required.
- Project experience across Commercial, residential, basement structure packages
- Demonstrated experience delivering packages between $3M-$10M+
- Manage sites of up to 40+ contractors & trades.
- Trade Qualified delivering formwork, concrete & precast install
- Strong Communication & Liaising including; management meetings, site meeting, toolboxes.
- Technically sound, utilising Intel, logging daily loss and upkeep of all online communications.
You will be offered fulltime employment as a valued member of the team - Hours Monday-Saturday allocated to an Aged Care development due to commence in the coming weeks in Melbourne's East.
- Company Outings include; On site Team BBQs, Golf Trips, Fishing charters.
- Reporting directly to the Project Manager & Construction Manager you will be offered an attractive salary package from 120K- 150K
If this role is of interest to you please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491267577 for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's