|Job title:||Excavator Operator|
|Salary||AU$40 - AU$45 per hour + super + penalties + meal + travel|
|Contact name:||Phil Underdown|
- Guaranteed continuous work into 2021
- 50 - 60 hours per week. Mon - Sat
- Casual role which turns to full time after probation
About the business
This market leading draiange & sewer company is looking to expand due to multiple projects all starting at once. With projects in Ballarat, Rockbank, Melton, Tarneit & out towards Geelong region, they have capacity to take on 2 experienced excavator operators immediately. Working alongside several large Tier 2 contractors, they have a substantial pipeline of work leading into 2020.
About the role
- Operating excavators from 20 - 50t
- Trenching down to 6m & backfilling
- Using multiple attachments including rock breaker
- Installing shields
- Using GPS systems - training will be provided
- Ute will be included for one of the positions
Skills and experience
- Strong background in operating excavators
- Australian Driver's license and own transport
- White Card & relevant plant ticket
- Genuine experience on subdivision and drainage/sewer projects
- GPS experience (Topcon/Trimble) - desirable
- OHS focussed
Due to the duration of the project and the pipeline of work, our client is looking to put people on full time once the candidates have completed their probation period. Salary will be negotiable based on performance.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please click "apply now" to forward a copy of your resume or call Phil on 0491276026 for further information.