|Job title:||Electrical Revit Drafter|
|Location:||Northern Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary||AU$90000 - AU$120000 per annum + RDO's and other benefits|
|Contact name:||Ollie Ballard|
Electrical Revit Drafter / Modeller
Location - Northern suburbs
About the Business
A leader in their space and a household name within the electrical sector, this company are looking to add to their already successful drafting team after successfully securing multiple projects across the commercial sector.
If you're looking for a company that don't take themselves too seriously, sit at Tier 1 level but remain family owned and offer some of Melbourne most challenging projects then look no further.
Why You Want to Work Here
With a focus on employee's growth and development, the Director of this business is experienced and well respected in the market offering ongoing support and training.
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunities to take on more responsibility and have your voice heard
- A fun, chilled out work environment
- Attractive salary package
About the Role
Reporting into the Director, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Complete technical reviews
- Providing support to other members of the drafting team as well as self-delivering quality shop drawings using Revit.
- Assess and determine value management of projects undertaken
- Ensure the production of project documents are accurate, clear, concise and compliant
- Evaluate plans to ensure compatibility with Australian building regulations
- Coordinating the drawings prepared with those from other drafters
- Attend services coordination meetings as required
To Be Considered
To be considered for this unique opportunity, you must have;
- Experience within the electrical sector and a demonstrated drafting background in Australia
- Recent experience with AutoCAD or Revit
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
Applicants must already have the right to work and currently reside in Australia.
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Ollie Ballard directly on 0447 612 363 for a confidential discussion.