|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum + package (negotiable)|
|Contact Name:||Ollie Ballard|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2021 12:07|
Are you tired of working for a company where nobody is accountable for their actions and generally lacks structure and process?
I have an opportunity available working with a Tier 1 electrical contractor who have a clear reporting line and structured environment allowing their Engineers to deliver the best results. This position is for a electrically biased Engineer to join my client on a permanent basis working across some of the largest major projects available.
Location: South East suburbs, Melbourne
Salary: $110,000 - $130,000 + super (negotiable based on experience)
- Opportunity to join a leading Tier 1 contractor within a very strong engineering team
- Work on Melbourne's most challenging, landmark projects available
- Consistent pipeline of work
Essential: Previous electrical engineering experience within the Australian market - Contractor or consultancy
You will be joining a strong project team, as an experienced Electrical Engineer you will be providing close support to the Project Managers day to day.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- General design within complex and varied projects
- Value and realistic engineering
- Design validation of consultant tender documentation
- Technical procurement and detailing of electrical engineering designs
- Identification and rectification of engineering issues on site
The company are one of the largest contractors operating in Melbourne and are very well known for treating their staff well. They have a huge amount of work including some of the CBD's most prestigious projects and for the right person this is a great opportunity to progress.
If you would be interested in finding more out about this role, then contact Ollie Ballard on 0447 612 363
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's