|Job Title:||Electrical Drafter|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + package|
|Contact Name:||Ollie Ballard|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2020 11:30|
Location - South Eastern suburbs
About the Business
A leader in their space and a household name within the electrical sector, this company are looking to add to their already successful drafting team after some recent tender wins.
If you're looking for a company that don't take themselves too seriously, have a strong management structure and remain family owned, offering some of Melbourne most challenging projects then look no further.
Why You Want to Work Here
With a focus on employee's growth and development, the Director of this business is experienced and well respected in the market offering ongoing support and training.
- Ongoing professional development
- Opportunities to take on more responsibility
- A fun, chilled out work environment
- Attractive salary package
About the Role
Reporting into the Senior Draftsman, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Complete technical reviews
- Providing support to other members of the drafting team to deliver quality shop drawings using AutoCAD and Revit.
- Ensuring the production of project documents that are accurate, clear and concise and compliant
- Coordinating the drawings prepared with those from other drafters
- Day to day communication with the site teams
- Speaking directly to the builder to assist with any questions or queries around the design
- Value engineering where possible
To Be Considered
To be considered for this unique opportunity, you must have
- Experience within the electrical sector and a demonstrated drafting background in Australia
- Recent experience with AutoCAD or Revit
- High attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
Applicants must already have the right to work and currently reside in Australia.
If this opportunity sounds right for you, please click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call Ollie Ballard directly on 0447 612 363 for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's