|Job title:||Drainage Engineer|
|Salary||AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Karl Lugod|
Advance your career and be part of the change within some of the largest civil infrastructure projects in Victoria. This is the perfect role for any Drainage Engineer that wants to take the next step in their career and join a driven, well rounded and likeminded team.
My client is a privately owned Tier 2 design consultancy, who are looking to bring the right person into their Melbourne team. Their transport team is the fastest growing in the sector across APAC and are currently delivering projects in road, rail, and local governments space. They specialise in civil design across water, wastewater and stormwater, partnering with clients spanning municipal, industrial, transportation, commercial, mining and agricultural sectors.
My client offers unparalleled professional development opportunities, a supportive and caring work environment where you can be yourself, share and see your ideas come to life. They offer flexible working arrangements to balance your personal/family commitments and opportunities to learn from industry experts across the Asia-Pacific.
- Deliver drainage engineering projects in a timely manner in line with Australian engineering requirements and relevant statutory standards.
- Working closely with clients and other stakeholders and help them plan and deliver.
- Providing your transparency to build strong relationships and demonstrate the ability to understand the clients core business and needs.
- Demonstrate your time management, delegation ability and expertise in water and drainage designs.
- Using software such as 12D, MUSIC, AutoCAD or MicroStation.
What you'll need to be considered:
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering degree or similar
- Exposure to Design and Construction delivery
- Minimum 2+ years design experience within the drainage-water sector
- Understanding of the Australian statutory and regulatory requirements
For further information on this position, or to discuss any other openings please apply directly for this role or call Karl for a confidential chat on 0401 801 400