Contracts Administrator | Concrete Structures
|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator | Concrete Structures|
|Location:||Laverton North, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Stokan|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2020 09:49|
Join an established subcontractor delivering full structure packages within concrete formwork & precast install for commercial, residential & civil based structures here in Melbourne. A consistent projects portfolio reflecting ongoing works, a dynamic team and an opportunity to join full time.
Located 35 minutes from Melbourne's CBD, this role will suit an individual looking to push their career to the next phase, as Contracts Administrator you will be an essential member of the team holding previous experience in a similar role.
Responsibilities of the role include;
With an eye for detail you will draw focus to any variations needing to be flagged, driving contracts, ensuring all necessary timeframes are adhered to, organise and control the various project activities while reporting to the Projects Manager
- Full take-offs, quotes for projects, sales costings and Bill of Quantities
- Contract management including: compiling scope of works, tender packages, negotiating contract prices and conditions, reviewing contractor quotes and preparing final contract documents
- Monitor project plans, budgets and expenditure
- Compiling tender documents
- Assist with Procurement and Ordering of materials
To be successful in this role, you must have;
- Exposure managing contracts up to $8 Million
- Tertiary degree in Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Management
- 2+ years' direct experience either in the engineering field, estimating or contract administration in Australia
- Work with an industry leader on Melbourne's large-scale projects from an operations perspective within formwork
- Reporting to the Director & General Manager, you will be offered an attractive salary between $75,000 - $90,000 + superannuation based on experience
- Work with driven individuals that strive for industry success and reputation.
Please apply directly with an updated CV outlining current projects, value of structures package or yard delivery include a brief outline of your responsibilities.
Consideration for these roles will be given to applicants that are able to demonstrate the relevant background and experience outlined above, only considered applications will be contacted on this occasion.
Please apply below or contact Natalie Stokan on 0491 267 577 CVs sent direct
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's