|Job title:||Contract Administrator|
|Salary||AU$110000.00 - AU$130000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||John Bell|
Based just 5 mins from the CBD my client is an award winning National Construction Company with high staff retention rates and enormous benefits. They are diverse in the work they deliver but certainly have a very strong hold of the institutional and recreation sectors delivering complext architectural projects. Due to their reputation as industry leaders and repeat business from their impressive client base they are looking for a Contract Administrator to join their dedicated team.
The right person will receive a generous salary package and the opportunity to grow with a supportive, progressive team working on varied projects valued up to $40M.They will have an opporunity to progress into a Project Management position as soon as you ability will allow you.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Letting and Vetting of subcontractor packages
- Progress claims and variations
- Review, negotiate and finalise subcontracts
Key skills required to succeed
- A strong attention to detail
- A Tertiary qualification in construction or a related degree with the equivalent knowledge, skills
- Previous experience as a Contract Administrator working on commercial projects
- Knowledge of Melbourne construction market and subcontractors
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Current Drivers License Essential
- Strong team of professionals in a supportive environment
- Work on exciting, varied projects
- Don't get pigeon-holed in your position
- Regular social events
- Clear career progression
If you are a Contract Administrator seeking a new challenge in a supportive environment please don't hesitate to get in contact with me for a confidential discussion or apply online.
Please contact John Bell on 0424 420 966