Construction Surveyor - Roads, Subdivisions, Civil Construction
|Job Title:||Construction Surveyor - Roads, Subdivisions, Civil Construction|
|Contact Name:||Peter Fakos|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 17:05|
Construction surveyors for multidisciplinary company based in Melbourne, looking for Surveyors of all levels to work on local projects. $100k - $120k + Car + Super
- Great teams, with exciting challenging projects for the resume!
- Strong project portfolio across Melbourne, better worklife balance
- Great pay, and career progression is a must. Looking for next business leaders.
Your new company
A major tier 2 player in the Melbourne construction scene that cover a wide range of civil services are looking to take on Surveyors of different levels and experience.
The positions are open due to company growth and being awarded long term projects located in the North West of Melbourne.
To be successful in this role you will have the following:
- Preferably demonstrated experience using TopCon, Trimble and Leica (other Systems excepted)
- willingness to carry out all aspects of surveying tasks as directed;
- ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people;
- a "can do" attitude and an ability to self-manage and willingness to undertake new challenges;
- Familiarity with Micro Station, Auto Cad, 12D;
- Current drivers license;
- Proficient use of Leica/Trimble Robotic Total Station and GPS equipment;
Project include but are not limited too:
- Building structures
What you'll get in return
- A genuine opportunity to develop, with a development plan including clear achievable goals to track your career progression.
- work on Melbourne next iconic projects
- Top pay within your discipline $100k - $120k + Car + Super.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's