Civil Team Lead | Engineering Consultancy
|Job Title:||Civil Team Lead | Engineering Consultancy|
|Contact Name:||Naziah Rana|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2021 09:50|
A multi-disciplinary, engineering consultancy that are very established in the civil and building infrastructure market are looking for a leader to build their Civil Team. In response to their steady growth and strong pipeline of projects, they are looking to appoint a Civil Team Leader that is going to bring passion and energy to growing the team and building a business.
You'll be responsible for:
- Managing a small existing team of civil engineers, whilst strategically sourcing the right people to build out capabilities.
- Provide day to day management of work allocation, where you will plan, organise, and lead design packages, ensuring works are delivered to the highest standards.
- Being part of setting strategy for the business unit and implementing it, including financial, operational, and business development tasks.
- Opportunity for an enthusiastic leader to have an impact on the development of their team and have a heavy influence on the business's capabilities in the civil space.
- Be part of the leadership team and have access to equity partnership in this reputable business.
- Work on varied and complex civil and transport projects that will provide the opportunity to be innovative in your approach.
- Previous experience in a technical role, working on and managing road and infrastructure design packages.
- Be in a Senior/Principal/Design Manager level role where you are mentoring staff or leading a small team, managing client relationships, and involved in business development activities.
- Genuinely interested in an opportunity to lead and build a team with the support of a well-established business, that has a strong reputation in the engineering consultancy industry.
If you meet the requirements of this role and are interested in applying, please click "apply now" or call Naziah on 0492 188 301
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's