|Job Title:||Civil Labourer|
|Salary:||AU$28.00 - AU$32.00 per hour + Super, Travel, Meal + Penalties|
|Start Date:||Immediate start|
|Contact Name:||Phil Underdown|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 11:25|
About the business
Our client is an established Civil company with a great reputation of delivering on projects over the past 20 years in Victoria. Their scope of work ranges from subdivisions to wetlands, dams and infrastructure projects. This varied portfolio means that you'll be working on a range of interesting and varied projects throughout your tenure
About the role
- Laying conduits & pipes
- Operating rollers
- Working alongside footpath crew
- Assisting concreters with manual handling, boxing up, spreading crushed rock and laying steel mesh.
- Using power tools such as Wacker packers, jack hammers & concrete saws (if confident)
- Driving truck back to depot to unpack traffic signs and tools etc.
- Installing / cleaning pits
Skills and experience
- Strong background in civil labouring
- Australian Driver's license and own transport
- White Card & plant tickets (desirable)
- Experience on subdivision and road projects
- OHS focussed
There are opportunities for people who excel in this role to progress into plant operator positions and also leading hand roles. If you are career driven and want to develop then this is the role for you.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please click "apply now" to forward a copy of your resume. Please note due to the large number of applicants on successful candidates will be contacted.