|Job title:||Bid Coordinator|
|Salary||AU$70000.00 - AU$90000.00 per annum|
|Contact name:||Lincoln Gray|
Bid Coordinator required to join a recognised and admired commercial construction company
- Central Melbourne location in a modern office space
- Immediate start for successful candidate
- Room for career progression within a growing company
My client is an immediately recognisable player in the fitout and refurbishment space. Due to consistent growth they are looking for a Bid Coordinator to join their pre-construction team.
- Support bid team to co-ordinate and prepare bid response to client specifications
- Source/compile non-technical content including CV's, company information, insurances, ISO certificates
- Format proposal documents ensuring strong brand compliance
- Create document covers, dividers, diagrams, tables and graphs in line with our branding
- Review proposal documents including editing, grammar and spelling prior to submission
- Coordinate document production and delivery
- Prepare presentations and content for interviews
- Input and maintain accuracy of customer relationship management data.
- A drive to learn and be proactive
- A collaborative approach
- Strong attention to detail with excellent verbal and written communication
- Time management and organisational skills; ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines, prioritising tasks and coordinating others to ensure deadlines are met
- Brand awareness / corporate identity; implement style guides, visuals and templates for high quality proposals
- Client focused (both internal and external clients).
- Minimum two years of experience in in bid preparation
- Bid, tender and marketing support exposure, within a professional services or construction firm
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft applications: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency in Indesign
- Exposure to Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator and Photoshop.
If you are a creative and well written individual with aspirations to join a leading Commercial builder with real opportunities for personal and professional growth, please apply online now.