|Job Title:||AV/ICT Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Nick Koop|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2020 15:23|
My client, an industry leading specialist in the AV/ICT engineering space is on the lookout for a passionate and skilled engineer to join their team.
They are a global multi-disciplinary consultancy that has been a leader in the Melbourne market for over 25 years and has always lead from the front in terms of quality and service to clients both locally and internationally.
Working as part of a high-performing team, the role of a AV/ICT engineer is to assist senior engineers working on a variety of projects at various stages of the project lifecycle.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Assist in the creation of functional specification for active and passive systems
- Work closely with the senior engineers on construction observations and site inspections
- Assist with technical RFIs
- Help create fee proposals in conjunction with client managers and others for Building Technology systems
With this consultancy you will be exposed to a broad spectrum of projects including:
- Audiovisual Presentation, Collaboration and Video Conferencing Solutions and Tele-Presence
- Performance Spaces such as Home Theatres, Lecture Theatres, Auditoriums and Conference Rooms
- Feasibility Studies for Emerging Technologies
- Technology Sustainability Audits
- Radio Frequency (RF) Surveys
- Acoustic Modelling for Lecture Theatres and Performance Spaces
- Theatre Sound Systems
In order for you to be successful in this role you will need to be extremely passionate about the industry and what you can add to the companies offerings. As such, you will have at least 2 years' local experience in either consultancy or industry and are exceptionally keen to advance your knowledge and career.
They will provide leading senior engineers that you can consistently work with and learn from and numerous career development and advancement opportunities.
If this sounds like you, then don't hesitate to apply or get in touch with me on 0437 195 392 or at . OR if you perhaps know of someone interested, please pass on my details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's