Associate Director - Mechanical
|Job Title:||Associate Director - Mechanical|
|Location:||MILL PARK, Australia|
|Contact Name:||Nick Koop|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 11:30|
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global business that has been well established in the Melbourne market for decades. Opportunities like this don't come along very often.
Heading up a strong mechanical team, you will be working in a variety of sectors including tertiary, commercial and healthcare.
This is a brilliant chance to be at the ground floor when this business has a massive transformation and plants itself as a leader in the building services space.
- Utilising your key contacts in the market to win new business and maintain existing relationships
- Manage a team of mechanical engineers throughout the project lifecycle and help them develop
- Work closely with senior management including the CEO to work on the strategy of the business moving forward.
- Constantly bring ideas from your extensive experience to help better the team and business.
- 10+ years of mechanical engineering experience within an Australian consultancy
- Exceptional communication skills with those working above and below you
- Excellent standing within the market including having key clients that you can utilise
- Relevant degrees and certifications
There aren't many opportunities that have the backing of a global company but the flexibility of a team that almost has a blank slate in front of it. So, if you are up for the challenge then get in touch for a confidential discussion on 0437 195 392 or Nick.email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's