|Job title:||Associate Director | Leading Traffic & Transport Consultancy|
|Contact name:||Naziah Rana|
Your New Company
This multi-disciplinary traffic and transport specialist consultancy is a leader in their field and boast a diverse range of projects and a highly talented team of specialists. They have a fantastic team culture and highly value their people spending considerable resources in training and development opportunities.
Your New Role
Your position will have the below responsibilities; however, these will be tailored to the individual to fit their niche experience and long-term career aspirations.
- Project management of your projects, along with collaborating with the wider team on urban development, commercial civil infrastructure projects, sport stadiums and events
- Traffic impact assessments
- Project management and coordination of resources to keep tasks on track and under budget
- Report writing
- Management of a range of stakeholders on a project including local authorities, clients and sub-consultants.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- To be an experienced traffic and transport engineer/planner who has a well-rounded skillset across technical works, project management and report writing within Victoria.
- An ability to manage a range of stakeholders and establish strong industry relationships
- Civil Engineering degree or relevant tertiary qualification
- Highly motivated with excellent communication skills
What You'll Get in Return
- Opportunity to join one of the leaders in traffic and transport across Victoria
- Ongoing in house- training and development program
- Long -term progression and internal leadership training to help you achieve your goals
- Broad range of projects in house that allow you to build on the full spectrum of your engineering skills
- Inner Melbourne Location close to public transport networks
- Outstanding team culture with very high retention rates
What You Need to do Now
If you're interested in this role, please call Naziah Rana on 0492 188 301 for a confidential discussion. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.