Assistant Project Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Robyn Gilder|
|Job Published:||October 28, 2019 10:41|
My client, a boutique-sized Project Management firm with an agile, open-minded and hard-working culture, are hiring for an Assistant Project Manager!
What you'll be doing?
You will be assisting the Senior Project Manager with the delivery of a range of construction projects, on behalf of clients that include private developers and public institutions in the Residential, Mixed-Use, Education and Commercial Office sectors.
- Preparing and understanding industry-specific documentation
- Tracking project costs and reporting
- Invoicing on projects
- Involvement in the tender process
- Assisting the Project team with design/contract administration requirements
- Attending and contributing to PCG meetings
- Stakeholder management and assisting with RFI's and variations
What are we looking for?
We want passionate and hard-working people who are looking to be high performers and aspire to build a name for themselves in the industry.
- 2-4 years of project based industry experience
- Tertiary qualification in Construction Management, Property, Civil Engineering or Architecture
- Experience in delivering small to medium-size projects
- Natural relationship building skills and advanced communication skills
- Self-motivated and hard-working
- Organised with great attention to detail
- Builder background preferred - Project Coordinators from Tier 1/2 Builders
What you will love?
- Social office, family-feel
- High performing culture for you to thrive in
- Rewarding environment with emphasis on professional development
- Ability to gain exposure to a variety of project types
- Industry leading mentors in the senior management team - direct contact daily
- Up to $80,000 including super
If you fit this criteria and would like to find out more about this role call Robyn on 0416 223 100. Alternatively, hit Apply and send through your up to date CV.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's