|Job title:||Assembler / Factory Hand|
|Contact name:||Louis Thomas|
The right candidate:
We are looking for reliable, team players who are able to work in fast-paced Production Line roles.
Experience not required, all training will be provided on the job. You will be passionate about the quality of your work and take pride in meeting deadlines & the needs of your customers.
The person may be required to move around the factory, depending on workloads, so an interest in learning new skills is a must.
What's in it for you?
- Immediate Start
- Free Parking
- Approx. 6 Month Contract with Temp to Perm opportunities
- Rostered Monday off every fortnight.
- Continuous work - with no COVID19 Restrictions.
- Assembling the metal casing for large industrial sized switchboards ( not electrical )
- Using Machinery to cut material to sizes
- Unpacking the wooden pellets of material delivery
- General factory clean up
To be successful in this role, you must:
- be willing and able to learn new skills
- Be experienced with power tools and hand tools
- Be willing and able to work a 76 Hour Fortnight which includes an RDO every second Monday.
- Be able to complete manual handling tasks
- Be able to work with minimal supervision
Located in Braeside our client has an extended workload with switchboards that are needed to be assembled, along with other factory based tasks to be carried out.
How to Apply:
Call louis on 0429680886 or send a resume in to be contacted within 48 hours.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career with a leading company.