|Job title:||Administration Assistant - Marketing & Accounts|
|Salary||AU$45000 - AU$55000 per annum|
|Contact name:||Annique Ray|
Fetch is a leading recruitment and labour hire business in the Property, Construction and Engineering sectors industry. We are committed to training and developing our staff from the ground up and are passionate about providing career pathway opportunities to our people. As we continue to grow our business, we need support in our operations team to further support the wider business.
About the Role:
Be exposed to all aspects of business operations such as communications, marketing, accounts, and administration. We are looking for an individual that enjoys a variety of roles and is motivated to learn & develop their skills to kickstart their career in business.
This individual should be committed and pay attention to detail. This role is based in Southbank opposite Flinders Street station.
- Assist with accounts support, such as accounts receivable processes?
- Learn about communications processes, and be involved in social media marketing and content creation
- Complete broad administration duties such as?answering the phone, completing paperwork, and assisting with the mail
- Document?minutes and action items for meetings
- Simultaneously complete a Certificate III in Business or equivalent to level of education
- Outstanding team worker
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and follow instruction
- Punctual, reliable, and consistent
- A passion for business
- Complete a nationally recognised qualification in Certificate III in Business or equivalent while working and getting on the job training
- Be paid a competitive salary
- One-on-one mentoring
- Work in a supportive workplace environment
- Fun & positive work environment
- Work in an environment that celebrates successes
- Central Melbourne location
How to Apply:
If this opportunity sounds like your next big thing, please send your CV to Annique by clicking 'Apply for this job' accompanied by a one page cover letter. Before applying please check out our LinkedIn, Website & Instagram to get a real feel for our business. Regretfully and respectfully, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.