|Job Title:||3D Visualiser|
|Contact Name:||Clare Thompson|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 09:40|
Join an award-winning residential architecture studio with an envied reputation and a strong pipeline of notable projects in Melbourne, Sydney and Queensland.
This truly is a super place to work – the studio is a beautiful light filled space to get creative in and the team are all really friendly, supportive and love a laugh! With a short walk to Richmond station it’s also ideally located.
They are looking for a passionate and motivated in house 3D visualiser to assist in the creation of their prestigious designs.
The candidate will be passionate about design, video and the visual world.
Skills and Attributes to Succeed
- Architectural/ interior design 3D visualisation experience.
- Presentation and marketing material production.
- dedication to achieve a great outcome
- self-motivated person with flexibility
- ability to manage multiple tasks
- strong attention to detail
- Revit rendering (with built in renderer or V-ray).
- Lumion and/ or Enscape real time rendering.
- Photoshop post-production.
- Advanced rendering and animation a plus (with 3ds max).
If you meet the current requirements, please contact Clare Thompson or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and folio of work.
If you feel this role isn't the right fit, please contact Clare and he will discuss other roles and provide advice to achieve your career goals.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's