|Job Title:||WHS Advisor|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Dwayne Kelly|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 17:42|
Description of role:
Reporting to the Construction Manager and Project Manager, you will be working with the construction site team and senior management to implement and drive HSE policies, undertake audits, risk assessments and quality control across a large multi level fitout project.
This role will be best suited for someone with a passion for OHS and looking to develop within the business while implementing new strategies and structured plans for current and upcoming projects.
You will need to have:
- 3 years + experience in a similar OH&S management role
- Minimum of Certificate III in OHS
- Experience working within construction and preferably high rise
- Strong administration and communication skills
- Excellent Understanding of OH&S procedures and protocols
- Be fit and healthy
In return you will receive:
- Fantastic opportunity to be apart of massive projects!
- Great support systems in place
- On-going career progression
- Real work-life balance
0406 641 488
or click 'APPLY NOW'