Who said 3's a crowd?
|Job Title:||Who said 3's a crowd?|
|Location:||South Yarra, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Dwayne Kelly|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2021 16:37|
I am looking for multiple Contract Administrator's with 4+ years experience to join specialised Commercial builders all located in and around the Inner suburbs and CBD.
As a Contracts Administrator you will specialise in Commercial and Industrial style new builds valued up to $15m. You will be reporting to the Project Manager, and have the following key responsibilities:
- Contract Administration & Contract Finalisation
- Producing, preparing and reviewing subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings and procurement schedules
- Administering RFI's to clients and consultants
- Progressing claims, variations and invoices
- Co-ordination and compilation of monthly reports
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 4+ years' experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualification in Construction Management and/or QS
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent organisation, communication and time management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
If this sounds like an opportunity you wish to pursue. Please don't hesitate to apply or phone Dwayne Kelly 0406 641 488 (after hours calls welcomed) for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's