|Job Title:||Warranty Administrator|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2021 17:27|
Rare opportunity to join a successful residential builder as a part of their warranties and maintenance team. With large technical projects, no two days will be the same. This is a builder who listens to their staff, respects their ideas and rewards hard work. They have a fun working environment where everyone is included in the success of the business. There is opportunity to learn and develop within other areas of compliance that will only add to your skills.
- You will be the main contact for our clients regarding their warranty inspections
- Liaise and maintain relationships with our subcontractors & trades to ensure all works are completed in line with our quality standards
- Work alongside inspectors to ensure client expectations are met
- Ensure all administration is completed accurately and in line with our standards
Why You Want To Work Here
They are a company well known for putting their staff first. They provide industry leading training & development, & the best tools so everyone can excel. If you are happy - they are happy! Modern, open plan light filled offices, with a very inclusive and fun team culture. A transparent promotion structure also allows for quick career progression for people that hit their targets.
To be Successful
- We are looking for a diligent customer service professional (12 months experience in a similar administrative position with a builder)
- You will be confident with a strong focus on customer service
- Strong communication skills with the ability to resolve problems
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Love working in a team
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please click 'apply now' to send your CV to Charlotte at Fetch. Regretfully and respectfully, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's