|Job Title:||Warranties Supervisor|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$95000 per annum + car and petrol allowance|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Quaife|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2020 11:37|
About the company
This company is one of the largest and most respected home builders in Australia; with a vast building area and display home network spanning across Melbourne, and a reputation for consistently delivering on a core promise of value for money, quality and outstanding customer service. Driving their success is a culture of excellence. From their sales consultants to their Head Office staff and tradespeople, every member of the team is committed to providing a rewarding experience to each and every one of their customers.
About the Role
There are 2 positions available, one covering the North/West, and another covering the South East region. We are seeking highly driven and motivated individuals with a strong customer service focus. You will need prior experience in the volume home building industry, a keen eye for detail and a "can do" attitude.
- Managing multiple jobs including scheduling trades and labour
- Programming of works to meet minimum timeframes
- Problem solving and advising on appropriate solutions
- Sound knowledge of Australian Standards & Res-codes
- Knowledge of and adherence to WH&S requirements
- Close liaison between internal and external staff members
- Close liaison with clients and relationship building
- "Hands-On" maintenance works (minor) required for: Tiling, Plastering, Painting, Carpentry works
To be Successful
- Sound technical knowledge (home building experience and background)
- Trade or tertiary qualifications in a construction related discipline (Carpentry Preferred)
- Demonstrated experience as a team player who can work unsupervised
- Good forward planning / programming / organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent professional and personal presentation with a 'can do' attitude
- Computer literacy
- Drivers License
- Strong Carpentry Experience
Why work here?
With an attractive remuneration package on offer including a fully maintained company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone, this is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and growing company that offers a clear progression. Employees are able to access a wide range of benefits including but not limited to;
- Staff discount offered for new Home builds
- Corporate Private Health Insurance Discount
- Home supplies discount
- Service Awards to reward loyalty
- Awesome team environment
- Supportive manager who is known for fostering growth and career progression
What to do now?
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity you've been waiting for, please click "apply now" to send an up to date copy of your CV to Charlotte. Regretfully and respectfully due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's